just bear with it okay
jasmin says:
she would be ur
jasmin says:
meanwhile i will temporary be ur painkiller
-
That is so touching, ain't it? This is not meant to be funny or anything. THIS IS TOUCHING, OKAY.
Thank you, jasmin.
Love you :/
-
I Want Out. But i can't have that, can i?
Selfishly, WHERE WOULD I GET THE FRIKKEN MONEY. I hate you. You did this to me. You say it's my fault.
Right fine you two {censors vulgarities}. I shall play my part. Be a goody-good daughter of yours &get good grades in poly/jc. I'll get a good &stable job &earn big money &live alone/with friends and give you HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OR EVEN MILLIONS EVERY MONTH!
Then you should know that you're in the wrong.
I will do just that.
I will be successful. Watch me.
You fuck my life up. I know joanna jiejie, angry is causing this.
If so, i'll want to be angry at you for long.
I know i may not mean it. But i am SO MAD.
I am so mad i could just walk right out.
Whatever i say, even if it makes a hell-lot of sense, it is never right in your eyes. You are the right ones. Did you get the same amount of pressure when you were my age? Hell, no.
You don't understand. You pretend you do. I'd rather you guys be just ignorant. Don't-care, you know?
I wish i could get the job that has the organization situated in Tuas. That way, i could stay at my aunt's place &go to work everyday with her. I'd have the pool, my cousins, not you.
Whatever. I am feeling so much better. Gotta go take my painkiller now. :)
I am fine. Still the same old yumin who bitches &gets pissed easily. :)
Oh i wished you had not paid much attention to me. I wish i wish i had a shooting star card like that Walter spun in zathura.
I guess my friends know me better than you do. I GET PISSED EASILY! THAT IS THE REASON!!! I AM, LIKE THAT.
Consider yourself a fucking failure.
Oh, and...
-
do you want to says:
like?
do you want to says:
okay
.. * jo says:
i dunno. gf/bf?
do you want to says:
my mum thinks im a lesbian
do you want to says:
you think so too, huh?
.. * jo says:
i dun see anything wrong w tt actually.
.. * jo says:
purely a rship btw 2 human beings.
.. * jo says:
i dun care whether u are one.
do you want to says:
they're so different
.. * jo says:
so long u are happy.
.. * jo says:
:)
.. * jo says:
they are not.
do you want to says:
they think different
.. * jo says:
they tend to think more bcos of the societal pressure.
.. * jo says:
besides tt, tt's all.
-
I like the openminded-ness of my cousin. :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home